See Everything You Missed at Armory Week’s VIP Parties
Thanks to Instagram, you never really have to miss out.
By the time the onslaught of Armory Week fairs swing open their doors to the public, the art world elite has already seen, Instagrammed, and reached a verdict on them. Not to mention claimed the best artworks for their collections.
How do they do it? At a series of VIP previews morning, afternoon, and night, many of which are followed by even more exclusive afterparties. Didn’t get the invite? See everything you missed, including Swizz Beatz and Kehinde Wiley hanging at Sean Kelly’s Armory Show booth, Bill Cunningham surveying the scene, and a late night shindig at MoMA. And if you’re an insider that somehow managed to make it to everything you were invited to, take a load of and enjoy the weekend. You’ve earned it.
For the rest of our Armory Week coverage, check out:
- Our Critics Picks at the Sprawling, Exciting Armory Show 2015
- Rozalia Jovanovic’s Top 10 Booths at the Armory Show 2015
- 32 Fabulous Armory Week Photographs from 6 Fairs
- The Go-To Guide for Armory Week 2015 Art Fairs
- Your Art Agenda: 12 Exclusive VIP Events Not To Miss During Armory Week
- Spring/Break Art Fair Is Bigger, Flashier, and Scrappier Than Ever
- Independent Art Fair Offers a Stylish Chelsea Haven During Armory Week
- The (un)SCENE Art Show Forgets Commerce, Communes with the Art
- Strong Sales as Cognoscenti Snap Up Artworks at the ADAA Gala Preview
- The 10 Best Contemporary Artworks at the 2015 Armory Show
- The VOLTA Salon 2015 with artnet.
Follow artnet News on Facebook:
Want to stay ahead of the art world? Subscribe to our newsletter to get the breaking news, eye-opening interviews, and incisive critical takes that drive the conversation forward.