Who Said This—Andy Warhol or Donald Trump?
Both are known for their bold statements.
1. I’m a bit of a P.T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.
2. Land really is the best art.
3. I am a deeply superficial person.
4. I love Los Angeles, and I love Hollywood. They’re beautiful. Everybody’s plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.
5. It’s always good to be underestimated.
6. Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
7. I like the Pope.
8. I don’t like losers.
9. If you wear a wig, everybody notices. But if you then dye the wig, people notice the dye.
10. I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows.
11. I’ve got the hottest brand in the world.
12. If you’re going to be thinking you may as well think big.
Follow Artnet News on Facebook:
Want to stay ahead of the art world? Subscribe to our newsletter to get the breaking news, eye-opening interviews, and incisive critical takes that drive the conversation forward.