Take a Spin Through Art Stage Singapore 2015
Art Stage Singapore, the signature art fair of Southeast Asia, opened its fifth edition on January 22 at the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Center. Featuring 145 galleries (34 of which are Singapore-based), the fair has a strong foundation of Asia-based exhibitors and strives to bridge the various art epicenters across Asia.
If you don’t get a chance to head there, here are some fun events and booths we stumbled across during our tour of the fair.
One highlight for us was this book signing by art duo Gilbert & George, courtesy of Arndt Gallery, Berlin.
Here are some other galleries worth checking out:
1. White Cube (London, Hong Kong)
2. Pearl Lam Gallery Hong Kong
3. Yang Gallery Singapore
4. Linda Gallery (Singapore, Beijing)
5. Beautiful Asset Art Project (Beijing)
6. Art Plural Gallery (Singapore)
7. Gallerie Krinzinger (Vienna)
8. Hyundai Gallery (Seoul)
9. Ethan Cohen Gallery (New York)
10. Piero Atchugarry Gallery (Pueblo Garzon)
Follow artnet News on Facebook:
Want to stay ahead of the art world? Subscribe to our newsletter to get the breaking news, eye-opening interviews, and incisive critical takes that drive the conversation forward.