Take Our Instagram Tour of Frieze London 2015
See twins joined at the hair, and more.
This year’s Frieze London, which opened for VIPs on October 14 and will run though Saturday, has plenty of glitter and neon, a set of creepy twins tied together by their Rapunzel-like locks, and even an on-site bedroom installation where guests can charge their phones. Talk about making people feel at home.
Here are some of our favorite Instagram images from Frieze London 2015.
1. Tunga‘s freaky performance piece Siamese Hair Twins has twin girls, joined at the hair, wandering the aisles.
3. Call her the siren of Frieze: John DeAndrea‘s majestic Cierra sculpture captivates all who pass by her.
7. Andreas Angelidakis‘s Soft Ruin sculptures also serve as a good place to take a load off. Angelidakis’s installation at Frieze New York earned The Breeder gallery inclusion in our pick of top booths at the fair.
8. Stuart Shave/Modern Art won this year’s Stand Prize.
12. Rachel Rose created a snappy scale model of the fair at Frieze Projects.
13. AYR’s aptly-named Comfort Zone provides guests with a place to charge phones, take notes, and just chill out.
For more on Frieze Week, see Bizarre Booths at Frieze Masters Are All About Brand-Building for Dealers, What Sold on Day One at Frieze London, 15 Artists to Watch at Frieze London 2015, Helly Nahmad Stages a Mental Asylum with Jean Dubuffet Art Brut Works at Frieze Masters, Insider’s Guide to the Best and Worst of London’s Frieze Week 2015 and be sure to make use of artnet News’ 5 Tips for Every Art Fairgoer. Also, see photos from Ken Kagami’s saucy fair intervention, as well as the top booths at Frieze Masters.
Follow artnet News on Facebook:
Want to stay ahead of the art world? Subscribe to our newsletter to get the breaking news, eye-opening interviews, and incisive critical takes that drive the conversation forward.