The Best and Worst of the Art World This Week in One Minute
A new art world reality show, the top female artists at auction, and more.
1. From Maria Baibakova to Pari Ehsan, these are the art world’s glamorous new power players of the art world aristocracy.
4. Check out the jaw-droppingly beautiful interior of this Jean Nouvel-designed tower, which will house several MoMA galleries in addition to mega-pricey apartments.
5. See our top 10 picks of the best galleries coming to Art Berlin Contemporary.
1. Noah Davis, artist, curator, and the founder of the Underground Museum, died this week of complications from a rare cancer at the age of 32.
2. Yves Bouvier wants us all to know that he’s coming for Dmitry Rybolovlev.
3. Brace yourself: a reality show about two sorority girl art advisors is coming to a television near you.
5. ISIS destroyed Palmyra’s Temple of Bel, said to be one of the most important structures in the ancient Syrian city.
Follow Artnet News on Facebook:
Want to stay ahead of the art world? Subscribe to our newsletter to get the breaking news, eye-opening interviews, and incisive critical takes that drive the conversation forward.