The Best and Worst of the Art World This Week in One Minute
Featuring the Instagrams of Burning Man and nine stolen Warhols.
1. Savvy art world women like Kristine Bell, Angela Westwater, and Andrea Rosen let us in on some secrets to their success.
2. The discovery of a massive, 4,500-year-old monument next to the famed Stonehenge site captured our attention.
3. Say what you will about Burning Man, but the festival certainly produced some incredible Instagram shots.
5. We look at the exhibition of the collection of Luciano Benetton, the biggest collector of little art, recently on view in Venice.
4. Kapoor later made the decision not to remove the offensive graffiti.
5. American artist Dahlia Yehia was tragically beaten to death in Nepal while there to aid in earthquake relief.
Follow Artnet News on Facebook:
Want to stay ahead of the art world? Subscribe to our newsletter to get the breaking news, eye-opening interviews, and incisive critical takes that drive the conversation forward.