The Best and Worst of the Art World This Week in One Minute
Featuring naked artist Milo Moiré and a lawsuit against Gagosian Gallery.
1. The self-described “nude avatar of self-exposure” Milo Moiré struck again, this time at the NRW-Forum in Düsseldorf.
4. The National Museum of Women in the Arts is ready to take on gender parity in the art world with a conversation series on artists and social change.
5. A few of our favorite—and least favorite—things about attending gallery openings. (Free wine: Whoo! No bathrooms: Boo.)
4. Alfred Taubman‘s widow, Judy Taubman, was locked out of a London apartment by her stepchildren after to a dispute over two six-figure paintings.
5. In a dubious new approach to friend-making, talent agent Joshua Roth went on record to talk smack about the art world.
Related stories:artnet News on Facebook.